Recipe for Brown Sugar Smokies
Prep time 10 Min.
Cook time 20 Min.
Ready in 30 Min.
* 1 (16 ounce) package little smokie sausages
* 1 pound bacon
* 1 cup brown sugar, or to taste
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
2. Cut bacon into thirds and wrap each strip around a little sausage. Place the wrapped sausages on wooden skewers, several to a skewer. Arrange the skewers on a baking sheet and sprinkle them liberally with brown sugar.
3. Bake until bacon is crisp and the brown sugar melted.