Recipe for Kielbasa with Peppers and Potatoes
Prep time 10 Min.
Cook time 30 Min.
Ready in 40 Min.
* 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
* 1 (16 ounce) package smoked kielbasa sausage, diced
* 6 medium red potatoes, diced
* 1 red bell pepper, sliced
* 1 yellow bell pepper, sliced
1. Heat the oil in a saucepan over medium heat. Place kielbasa and potatoes in the saucepan. Cover, and cook 25 minutes, stirring occasionally, until potatoes are tender.
2. Mix red bell pepper and yellow bell pepper into the saucepan, and continue cooking 5 minutes, until peppers are just tender.