Recipe for Chinese Cabbage Salad
Prep time 15 Min.
Cook time 10 Min.
Ready in 25 Min.
* 1 (3 ounce) package ramen noodles, crushed
* 10 ounces cashew pieces
* 1 (16 ounce) package shredded coleslaw mix
* 1 bunch green onions, chopped
* 1/2 cup white sugar
* 1/2 cup vegetable oil
* 1/4 cup cider vinegar
* 1 tablespoon soy sauce
1. In a preheated 350 degree F oven (175 degree C), toast the crushed noodles and nuts until golden brown.
2. In a large bowl, combine the coleslaw, green onions, toasted ramen noodles and cashews.
3. To prepare the dressing, whisk together the sugar, oil, vinegar and soy sauce. Pour the dressing over the salad, toss and serve.