Local arrests for May 31-June 1
Arrests at Southeast Kansas Regional Correction Center May 31:
• Thomas Edward Lee, 36, Ft. Scott, was arrested by Ft. Scott police department at 12:07 a.m. for criminal restraint, and disorderly conduct. Lee was released for nothing held at 12:28 a.m.
• Darnell Lewis Johnson, 31, Pittsburg, was arrested by Ft. Scott police department at 3:11 p.m. for driving while suspended, fleeing to elude, expired tag, and illegal registration. Johnson was held on a $1,250.00 bond and released at 4:26 p.m.
Arrests at Crawford County Jail June 1:
• Amanda Dawn Caton, 27, was booked at 6:38 p.m. for obstructing legal process or official duty — misdemeanor. Caton was held on a $1,000.00 bond and released at 9:16 p.m. and arrested by Pittsburg police department.
• Scott Eric Draper, 37, Pittsburg, was booked at 3:39 a.m. for harassment by telephone. Draper was held on a $1,000.00 bond and released at 11:50 a.m. and arrested by Pittsburg police department.
• Robert Prosper Pinamonti, 34, Girard, was booked at 8:39 p.m. for child endangerment, and battery. Pinamonti was held on a $1,000.00 bond and released at 9:02 p.m. and arrested by Pittsburg police department.
• Adam Nicholas Whitney, 26, Wellsville, was booked at 5:52 p.m. for driving under influence — first offense. Whitney was held on a $500.00 bond and released at 9:55 p.m. and arrested by Kansas Highway Patrol.
Arrests at Southeast Kansas Regional Correction Center June 1:
• Michael Alan Hankins, 28, Prescott, was arrested by Bourbon County sheriff’s department at 9:00 a.m. for a 5 day sentence. Hankins is still being held at this time.
• Tarek Shaker Khalil, 37, Ft. Scott, was arrested by Ft. Scott police department at 10:45 p.m. for liability insurance, and illegal registration. Khalil was held on a $750.00 and released at 1:35 a.m.