Recipe for Shrimp and Feta Cheese Pasta
Prep time 15 Min.
Cook time 15 Min.
Ready in 30 Min.
* 3 tablespoons olive oil
* 1 pound shrimp, peeled and deveined
* 5 cloves garlic, minced
* 1 tablespoon white wine
* 1 pound linguine pasta
* 2 tomatoes, chopped
* 1 teaspoon dried oregano
* 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
* 1 (6 ounce) package crumbled feta cheese
1. In a medium skillet over medium heat, heat 2 tablespoons olive oil. Cook shrimp, garlic and white wine for 5 minutes, or until shrimp is pink. Remove shrimp with slotted spoon and set aside.
2. Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add pasta and cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until al dente; drain.
3. While pasta is cooking, cook tomatoes with remaining 1 tablespoon oil, oregano and basil over medium heat in wine mixture until tender, 10 minutes.
4. Toss hot pasta with shrimp, tomato sauce and feta. Feta will melt slightly. Serve.