Recipe for Turkey Goulash
Prep time 15 Min.
Cook time 30 Min.
Ready in 45 Min.
* 1 pound lean ground turkey
* 1 (14 ounce) can stewed, diced tomatoes
* 3 cloves garlic, minced
* 1 cup tomato sauce
* 2 teaspoons white sugar
* 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
* 1 (16 ounce) package bow tie pasta
1. In a large skillet over medium heat, cook the turkey until browned.
2. Stir in the stewed tomatoes, garlic, tomato sauce, sugar and basil, and then simmer for about 20 minutes.
3. Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add pasta and cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until al dente, and then drain. Combine the pasta and turkey mixture; toss and serve.