Recipe for Mini Ham And Cheese Rolls
Prep time 15 Min.
Cook time 20 Min.
Ready in 35 Min.
Recipe yields 24 mini sandwiches
* 2 tablespoons dried minced onion
* 1 tablespoon prepared mustard
* 2 tablespoons poppy seeds
* 1/2 cup butter, melted
* 24 dinner rolls
* 1/2 pound chopped ham
* 1/2 pound thinly sliced Swiss cheese
1. Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C).
2. In a small mixing bowl, combine onion flakes, mustard, poppy seeds and margarine.
3. Split each dinner roll. Make a sandwich of the ham and cheese and the dinner rolls. Arrange the sandwiches on a baking sheet. Drizzle the poppy seed mixture over the sandwiches.
4. Bake for 20 minutes, or until cheese has melted. Serve these sandwiches warm.