1. The commission heard a presentation from Rebecca Brubaker, executive director of Safehouse Crisis Center, Inc., about a shelter grant, and the commission approved a motion to sponsor the Center’s application for the grant.
2. The commission held a public hearing on vacating a platted alley in the Chicopee area. There were no public comments in opposition to the plan and the commission voted in approval of vacating the platted alley.
3. Devin Gorman, executive director of the Crawford County Convention and Visitors Bureau, addressed the commission on the topic of the Crawford County Museum Fund.
4. The commission approved an agreement with Earle’s Engineering and Inspection, Inc., for the design phase of a project to relocate a sewer line in the Franklin area to facilitate work on the Highway 69 expansion project.
5. County Counselor Jim Emerson requested an executive session for 20 minutes at the end of the meeting under attorney-client privilege.