1. Prior to the meeting, the commissioners had a work session with representatives of Southeast Kansas Recycling, Inc. No definite decisions were made during the work session.
2. Commissioner Tom Moody was not in attendance at the county commission meeting.
3. Greg Hite, county shop foreman, informed the commission that representatives from Purple Wave Auction will pick up titles to several county vehicles to be auctioned on Monday, May 6.
4. County Counselor Jim Emerson requested a ten minute executive session at the end of the meeting to discuss matters deemed privileged in the attorney-client relationship.
5. Commissioner Jeremy Johnson said he had discussed drainage and flooding issues at a pond near the intersection of 20th and Free King Highway, at the edge of Pittsburg’s city limits, with Matt Bacon, director of the City of Pittsburg’s Public Utilities Department. The commission discussed possible solutions to issues with the pond.