1. The commission approved and signed contracts for the Crawford County Sewer District #3 Force Main Relocation Project.
2. Sheriff Danny Smith gave the commission an update on a grant his office has applied for to help pay for new equipment.
3. County Clerk Don Pyle discussed the recent Kansas Association of Counties Annual Conference in Wichita as well as the possibility of scheduling a meeting with area legislators before the start of the Kansas Legislature’s 2020 session.
4. County Counselor Jim Emerson discussed the possibility of continuing to work with several other counties to advocate for the county’s legislative priorities, which the commissioners said was a good idea.
5. Pyle discussed the recent election and canvassing process, noting that as of Friday there were still unanswered questions about some election results including those from the USD 247 school board race because much of the district is in Cherokee County, which will not officially certify its results until Monday, Nov. 18.