1. A request submitted by Rallison, LP, for a six-year tax abatement was approved following a public hearing.
2. The commission approved the appointments of Reno J. Cecora and Erin Fletcher to the Active Transportation Advisory Board.
3. Two change orders, one for the Centennial / Rouse Traffic Signal Modification Project and one for the demolition of the building at 716 N. Broadway, were approved.
4. The commission approved a staff recommendation to adopt the city's Land Use Plan.
5. Among other topics discussed under non-agenda reports and requests, Commissioner Cheryl Brooks made a motion to request an executive session to discuss non-elected personnel matters, but City Attorney Henry Menghini said the motion was not specific enough to comply with the Kansas Open Meetings Act and it was not approved.