1. County Clerk Don Pyle presented the February 2020 Clerk’s Report, which was approved by the commission.
2. The commission approved two tax roll corrections for a truck that had its registration changed to an antique tag but had also been taxed separately at the regular personal property rate.
3. County Counselor Jim Emerson requested a 20-minute execute session to discuss attorney-client privilege matters and commissioners Tom Moody and Jeremy Johnson each requested 15-minute executive sessions to discuss non-elected personnel matters.
4. The commission approved spending approximately $3,400 for County Fire District No. 3 to install a previously donated tornado siren in the Cherokee area.
5. The commission approved a bid of $66,704 from Bo’s One Stop for culvert piping that county staff estimates they will need for 2020.