Recipe for Zucchini Cornbread Casserole
Prep time 15 Min.
Cook time 1 Hr.
Ready in 1 Hr., 15 Min.
* 4 cups shredded zucchini
* 1 onion, chopped
* 2 eggs, beaten
* 1 (8.5 ounce) package dry corn muffin mix
* 1/2 teaspoon salt
* 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
* 8 ounces Cheddar cheese, shredded
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a 2 quart casserole dish.
2. In a large bowl mix together the zucchini, onion, eggs, muffin mix, salt and pepper. Stir in 4 ounces of the cheese. Spread this mixture into a greased 2 quart casserole dish; top with remaining 4 ounces of cheese.
3. Bake in a preheated oven for 60 minutes.