Recipe for Feta Cheese Turkey Burgers
* 1 pound ground turkey
* 1 cup crumbled feta cheese
* 1/2 cup kalamata olives, pitted and sliced
* 2 teaspoons dried oregano
* ground black pepper to taste
1. Preheat the grill for medium high heat.
2. In a large bowl, combine turkey, feta cheese, olives, oregano, and pepper. Mix together, and form into patties.
3. Lightly oil the grate. Place patties on the grill. Cook for 10 to 12 minutes, turning halfway through.
WHAT TO DRINK?
Wine — Tempranillo
Cocktail — Sangria
Chilled non-alcoholic — Vanilla Milkshake