Recipe for Double Chili Cheese Dip
Prep time 5 Min.
Cook time 20 Min.
Ready in 25 Min.
* 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
* 1 (15 ounce) can chili without beans
* 4 green onions, thinly sliced
* 1/4 cup diced green chiles, drained
* 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a 9-inch pie plate.
2. Spread cream cheese into the prepared pie plate. Top the cream cheese with chili, onions, chilies, and cheese.
3. Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 15 to 20 minutes.